At Neighborhood Real Estate Team, we have a solid business plan that generates loads of referrals, and a great commission structure for agents.
The real estate business is changing rapidly.
- Why should you work for a broker that only lets you keep 50%, 65%, or 70% of the commissions you earn?
- Why should you pay hundreds of dollars per month in “desk” fees regardless of what they are called.
- Why should you or your client pay an “Admin Fee” or “Transaction Fee” of $250 or more for every real estate transaction you do?
- Why should you pay E&O insurance for each and every transaction you close?
- Why should you rely on “Relocation Business” when your net commission on relocation business is only 20% to 35%?
My team has a plan to pay you more, so if you would like to work with a great brand like Remax, but don’t want to pay “desk fees”… call me today.
Join my team and I WILL increase your commission split and your total commissions in 2016.
The team generates loads of referrals for our Buyer’s Agents in the communities where your want to promote your business. This is our mission.
But its not just about the split. Our concept is unique. We target and recruit licensed real estate agents to develop and work their topcial and/or geographical specialties and niche markets. Of course you can work anywhere.
My team concept thrives on agents building their businesses.
We are a cooperative team. We work together, not in competition. Everyone on the team can lean on each other, and on their team leader. The Remax Trinity broker works in the same office, and we get great support from our administrative assistants who are in the office seven days a week.
Interested in investing in real estate or in property management? Our team does both.
Call Team Leader Bob Collett today at 216-650-6915